Stanley - 4.1/2 Smooth Plane 2.3/8In
Stanley - 4.1/2 Smooth Plane 2.3/8In Reviews
- Barbara LhuillierVerified PurchaseSize: 2.3/8inThis plane came to me in a far more "ready to use" state than either my No. 4 or my No. 5. Maybe the difference lies in the fact that this was finished in England,...
- Carolyn AndersonVerified PurchaseSize: 1.3/4inwhat i received was what I expected. the sole was relatively flat and only needed a little lapping. once i honed the blade and chipbreaker it was ready to use. if it had...
- Russell SwoopesVerified PurchaseSize: 2.3/8inSlightly flatten the sole, smooth the cap iron a bit and sharpen the iron. All up, about 1/2 hour tuning and it works great.
- Rebecca SmithVerified PurchaseSize: 2inthis plane looked great until I removed the blade. And I might mention the blade looked like it was going to be excellent BUT after I took the blade out, the bottom of the...
- Billy MachadoVerified PurchaseSize: 2.3/8inHoo Wee! Dis plane is sweeter than grandpappys icecream cone wit aunt loo loo's cupcake on top! Dat beez super sweet, you heard!
- Michael BarnesVerified PurchaseSize: 2.3/8inThe plane was excellent thanks
Stanley - 4.1/2 Smooth Plane 2.3/8In FAQs
Q: wood or plastic handle?
A: Mine has plastic handles.
Q: Is the frog adjustable for mouth opening
A: The mouth is fixed, but the frog can be adjusted to widen or narrow the opening.
Q: How long is a Stanley #3 Smoother Plane?
A: It is 9 and a half inches long and 2 and a quarter inches wide. 1/4 inch shorter and 1/4 i…
Q: can the frog be adjusted
A: Yes, same design as the original