Men's Biom G2 Golf Shoe
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 5.2 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||3 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Manufacturer reference||BIOM G 2-M|
|Customer Reviews||4.4 out of 5 stars 162Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||429929|
|Date first listed on Amazon||October 3, 2014|
Men's Biom G2 Golf Shoe
Whether your handicap's in single or double figures, these high performance men's golf shoes will make you feel like a pro. Soft leather uppers are complemented by extra-light construction, while the biom anatomically shaped last is based on a scan of 2,500 feet for optimum stability with every step. A golf shoe that performs at the highest level, yet doesn't compromise on style.
From the Manufacturer
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
Men's Biom G2 Golf Shoe Reviews
- Lorraine SouleVerified PurchaseSize: 42 EU/8-8.5 M USColor: Black/TransparentGreat golf shoes. Bought them brand new for my golf trip of 27 holes a day for 6 days. Wore them for the first time on the first day of the trip. I was able to wear them...
- Amy WigginsVerified PurchaseSize: 44 EU/10-10.5 M USColor: Carmel/FantaI have worn Ecco shoes for 10 year and currently own 7 pair: three golf, one casual and three dress. The last purchase was disappointing. I walk when I play, and I have...
- Carlos AndersonVerified PurchaseSize: 43 EU/9-9.5 M USColor: Concrete/RoyalHoly crap, if you can afford them, then do not hesitate to get these golf shoes. These are the best things i have ever put on my feet. If you are not a walking golfer then...
- Melissa PattersonVerified PurchaseSize: 44 EU/10-10.5 M USColor: White/Dark ShadowGreat golf shoe. It has the strong heel cup I require and is comfortable. The shoe provides the stable platform needed for a confident golf swing.
- Scott SkidmoreVerified PurchaseSize: 44 EU/10-10.5 M USColor: Black/TransparentI was very satisfied with this purchase. I'm size 10.5 and these golf shoes fit perfectly out of the box. I was disappointed with another expensive FJ pair of shoes I bought...
- Leroy LewisVerified PurchaseSize: 46 EU/12-12.5 M USColor: BlackThis shoe was great for a little over a year. Then the upper completely separated from the sole. Warranty only lasts one year. How convenient... This is not what I would...
- Timothy QuadeVerified PurchaseSize: 45 EU/11-11.5 M USColor: Concrete/RoyalThis is my third pair of Ecco Biom shoes. I have been wearing soft spike Bioms for 5 years and those were the best wearing shoes right out of the box. The soles on my 1st...
- Tammy BruchVerified PurchaseSize: 43 EU/9-9.5 M USColor: Concrete/RoyalFits perfectly. Extra comfortable. I've walked 36 holes on a hilly course and no blisters. I will say that the heal is higher than normal and I ended up having to wear...
From the manufacturer
Feel great, Play great
ECCO Golf shoes are designed with the utmost attention to how your feet relate to your swing, and constructed to provide luxurious comfort from the first time you put them on.
Award winning closure system
ECCO Golf has partnered with BOA to bring the award-winning closure system to ECCO Golf shoes, providing custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
Accurate to the millimeter, the all-new L6 Reel Platform utilizes a more subtle dial with a lower stack height and smaller diameter for more effective closure and adjustment than traditional laces.
The durable, aircraft-grade stainless steel laces are able to withstand even the highest tension, and can be adjusted quickly and precisely with just one hand.
Dirt-repellent and easy to clean, the field and lab-tested Boa laces outlive any traditional shoelace, with a custom, low-friction lace guide ensuring optimum pressure distribution.
The dial and laces of each BOA Closure System are guaranteed for the lifetime of the shoe, ensuring greater functionality, comfort and individual fit for as long as the shoe is in use.
ECCO- The Four Dots
The four dots on an ecco golf shoe symbolize the unrivaled devotion for quality, comfort, technology and style.
Different shoes incorporate different technologies, but all of them realize the ecco mission of balancing your need for performance with your desire for pleasure, because the truth of golf is as simple as this: when you feel great, you play great, every time.
ECCO Dynamic Traction System (E-DTS) is an award winning, patented hybrid outsole design that provides more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all playing conditions.
Constructed from highly durable, wear resistant Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and consisting of approximately 100 moulded traction bars, the sole unit is extremely lightweight, flexible and shock absorbing. Its low profile brings the golfer closer to the ground for great stability, ground feel, traction and swing power.
Optimized for on-course use, ECCO SPYDR-GRIP’s naturally placed pivot points provide a strong foundation from backswing to follow-through - for support where you need it and long-lasting comfort.
Utilizing an organic design that is easy on the green, the new outsole utilizes soft curves that provide an innovative new look and minimize the clogging of dirt thanks to optimized spacing between the studs.
The Direct-injection polyurethane construction makes the ECCO SPYDR-GRIP incredibly light, yet highly durable and flexible for ultimate comfort.
Utilizing innovative zone technology, the all-new ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP is engineered to support every aspect of your golf game. With three different zones - one for stability, another for durability and the third for rotational – the outsole assists you from back-swing to follow-through. Thanks to its durable TPU construction, ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP can be enjoyed on and off the fairways, no matter where your day takes you.
|Stability & Torsion||Good||Better||Best||Best|
All GORE-TEX products use the GORE-TEX membrane to ensure comfort. It is completely waterproof and permeable for water vapor. The result: water from the outside will not penetrate and perspiration escapes easily. Feet stay dry and comfortable in footwear made with GORE-TEX Footwear.
GORE-TEX SURROUND Technology
GORE-TEX SURROUND is engineered to keep feet dry and cool in all conditions and provides 360° climate comfort by utilizing a patented open construction throughout the midsole allowing moisture and warmth to escape horizontally, as well as from below the foot through the membrane and into the open structure of a spacer. Moisture and warmth can now conduct downwards to the sole and out through large side sole openings, an advanced air channeling system within the grid-shaped sole structure to provide 360° breathability without compromising on waterproof protection.
ECCO HYDROMAX Technology
Hydromax is a tanned-in process providing superb water repellence and perspiration resistance. The Hydromax effect works all through the leather structure; it remains for the entire lifetime of the product.
ECCO BIOM Technology
Imagine a sole that offers unrivaled comfort, no matter who wears it. With knowledge gained from over 2,500 individual foot-scans, ECCO BIOM NATURAL MOTION does exactly that.
By shifting your landing from the heel to the mid-foot, it allows your foot muscles to move more naturally, eliminating any discomfort and reducing your chance of injury, while allowing for more effective use of your foots muscles. The result is a shoe that feels great at tee-off, and just as good several hours later.